The Boston Area Chapter Scholarship Foundation is committed to creating long-term relationships with our donors. We handle donor information with care and confidentiality and are dedicated to respecting the privacy rights of our donors and supporters. In summary:
- The Foundation collects donor name and contact information in connection with their contributions. We never provide this information to third parties for promotional purposes.
- Online donations are safe and secure. The Foundation uses industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect the confidentiality of personal information and the security of online transactions.
- The Foundation will remove a donor’s name from our mailing list, email list or telephone solicitation list at any time, upon request.
- The Foundation reserves the right to list a donor’s name (or company name) and donation amount on the Foundation website and in Foundation publications, both online and in print. Donors who do not want their information used in this way may opt out during the online donation process or by contacting the Foundation.
- If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Foundation office at (781) 647-4773 or via email at email@example.com.