Congratulations to our 2021 Scholarship Winners!
The Scholarship Foundation is proud to award a total of $12,500 in scholarships to the following winners of the 2021 round of the Joel Goldenberg Memorial Scholarship Program:
- Sarah Benson, Northeastern University- Chemical Engineering & Biochemistry
- Ryan Brady, Northeastern University- Chemical Engineering & Biochemistry
- Brooke DeSimone, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth- Bioengineering
- Marina Petrillo, Worcester Polytechnic Institute- Chemical Engineering
- Emma Sinkus, Tuff University, Gordon Institute- Engineering Management
The Foundation accepts scholarship applications from graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students, and professionals currently working in the industry who are pursuing higher education in STEM fields.
In harmony with the goals of the Scholarship Foundation, the ISPE Boston Area Chapter has designed several programs to help area students prepare for careers in the life sciences industry: the Annual Student Career Forum where industry professionals provide guidance to students seeking internships and jobs in pharma and biotech; the Annual Product Show where students learn how to network and make a strong first impression; and an array of activities at the 14 Student Chapters throughout New England supported by the Boston Area Chapter.
For more information about the Scholarship Foundation or to make a donation, please visit www.ispebcsf.org or contact the Foundation office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (781) 327-5121.